Apply this advanced SPF 30 on thoroughly cleansed skin. Light enough for oily skin. Reapply as needed to maintain the SPF 30 protection, especially after exercise, sport activities or swimming. Also recommended for clients after Micro-dermabrasion, laser treatments and chemical peels.
Designed for light moisturization with natural ingredients. The powerful anti-oxidant Japanese Green Tea Extract is known for its anti-irritant properties, preventing redness, rough skin, and peeling caused by sun-drenched skin. Vitamin A helps increase the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry parched skin. Vitamin E the second anti-oxidant ingredient added to this unique formula that helps protect the skin from free radical damage. Specialty and beneficial Extracts include Gingko Biloba, Ginseng, and Licorice to revitalize and condition sluggish skin. Developed for the face and the body. Apply to areas that are exposed to sun, reapply as needed to maintain the SPF 30 protection, especially after long exposure to the sun such as exercise, sport activity or swimming. Recommended for clients using Alpha Hydroxy Acids, and Retin A products. Recommended for clients after laser treatments and chemical peels. Zinc Oxide in this formula will help with oily and problem skin.
Apply to areas exposed to sun. Reapply frequently, especially after physical activity or swimming.
KEY INGREDIENTS, NEW INGREDIENT TECHNOLOGY
- Zinc Oxide 7% (Z-Cote) – A new transparent micro fine zinc oxide. It blocks both UVA and UVB radiation. Excellent for sensitive skin. Zinc Oxide is a physical sunblock that is not absorbed, so it does not cause any allergic reactions.
PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITION: The importance of Z-Cote (special Zinc Oxide) as UVA blocker is well recognized by the dermatological community. Multiple brands formulated specifically for Dermatologists are incorporating Z-Cote. Z-Cote has been showcased in many trade and popular magazines lately including, Elle, W, Health, Conde Nast Sports for Women, Mirabella, Woman’s Wear Daily, Wall Street Investor, Good Housekeeping to name a few. Now that this special Z-Cote is so widely known, this is a great selling point as well as a great performer.
- Octinoxate 7.5% – A UVB sun protector.
- Octisalate 5%– A commonly used and UVB protector.
- Japanese Green Tea Extract – This extract helps reduce skin irritation and redness. Japanese Green Tea Extract acts as an effective antioxidant to scavenge free radicals. 3.3 oz
- Gingko Biloba, Ginseng, and Licorice Extracts – Revitalize and condition sluggish skin