Off white light crème with essential oils of Lavender, Lemon, and Geranium.
Use once or twice daily after through cleansing and toning skin. Follow with a moisturizer or special treatment.
A daily reconditioning treatment containing natural fruit acids of Grape, Lemon, Passionflower and Pineapple. All of these natural fruits gently encourage the skin to shed its surface coating of dead cells. Using on a daily basis will help diminish fine lines, scarring and skin discolorations. Vitamin A E and C protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and help improve elasticity.
- Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid are Alpha Hydroxy Acids and are derived from Grape, Lemon, Passionflower and Pineapple. Studies have shown Alpha Hydroxy Acids exfoliate the skin and encourages production of collagen and increases cell turnover.
- Salicylic Acid – A naturally derived Beta-Hydroxy Acid found in Willow Bark Extract. Encourages surface renewal for a smoother texture. Salicylic Acid is also known for its antiseptic properties.
- Glycoproteins – Its revitalizing capacity strengthens the skin’s natural ability to protect itself against damaging environmental influences. Boosts skin’s oxygen content and consumption with proven increases in cellular respiration.
- Vitamin E – Anti-oxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment (UV radiation, chemical pollutants), and certain lifestyle choices (smoking, drinking).
- Vitamin A – Increases the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry, parched skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – Vitamin C ester effective in increasing hydration levels, even skin tone, stimulation of collagen production.