Clinical test results with Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; reduction of melanin formation, and anti-oxidative activity, and significant lightening effects. Results of a comparative study conducted with Belides (Daisy) Flower Extract and Arbutin (another trade mark lightener that has been a popular ingredient), used at equivalent polyphenol concentrations, showed that (Daisy) Flower Extract was twice as active as Arbutin.
For all skin types. Apply to cleansed skin before moisturizer or sun protection.
- Red Maine Algae (Ahnfelita Conccina Extract) – increases skin hydration significantly with enzymes and mineral naturally found in this algae extract, which is indigenous to the Hawaiian Islands.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – holds up to a thousand times its weight in moisture retention properties.
- Lightening ingredients to even out skin tone: Bearberry Extract (Uva Ursi Extract) Licorice Extract and Daisy Extract
- Antioxidants: Co Q10, Vitamins C & E, and Green Tea Extract, fight free radicals that damage skin causing anti aging effects.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argerline) – is a topical botox, relaxing the muscles that cause deep wrinkles around the forehead.