Translucent light lotion, scented with Lemongrass essential oil
Use twice daily for extra hydration after thoroughly cleansing skin. This “light” treatment lotion can be used under a daily moisturizer, sunscreen or night crème.
This treatment incorporates Peptides, which help reduce surface areas of deep wrinkles and contribute to thickening of the epidermis by promoting collagen renewal. Studies have shown an increase in skin thickness of 4%, reduction in depth of wrinkles by 23% and reduction of depth of main wrinkle (crow’s feet) by 39% within 4 weeks. CoQ10, known for boosting skin repair, and reducing free radical damage, also included in this lotion. Anti-oxidants of Japanese Green Tea, Vitamin E and C protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – Clinical studies as shown above. This peptide helps to protect the skin’s collagen from the effects of UVA and contributes to thickening of the epidermis by promoting collagen renewal. This ingredient also has stimulatory activity comparable to that of retinoic acid, but without its drawbacks of irritation. Definition of Peptides: A short chain of amino acids. In the body peptides regulate the activity of other molecules such as proteins to help repair and condition the skin.
- CoQ10–Ubiquinone – is a vitamin like nutrient that resides in the mitochondrial cell membrane. CoEnzyme Q 10 is known for “cellular energy source”.
- Japanese Green Tea – Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – Vitamin C, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Squalane – Plant source found in olives, has been known to be the closest comparable ingredient to human sebum, providing softness while replacing necessary oils. 1.7 oz